Benefits of Volunteering with TRAMA
Working with the TRAMA weavers is a rewarding experience.
We have several volunteer opportunities at TRAMA. There are no fees for volunteering and all positions are non-paid.
We offer volunteer opportunities to people with skills in:
- Business development
- Sales management
- Communications, marketing or PR
- Social media
- Graphic design
- Textile design and production
- Video production
- Web development, SEO or e-commerce.
As our volunteer team is small, it’s important that our volunteers have a good working knowledge in the area they want to volunteer, are self-motivated and are able to identify, carry out and complete projects that will be of long-term benefit the organization.
Unfortunately, we do not offer internships or training for volunteers with no professional skills.
For all our volunteer positions, we ask:
- a minimum 1-month commitment
- a weekly commitment of at least 20 hours per week
- at least 1 year’s professional experience in a relevant area, or to be studying towards a relevant degree
- an interest in textiles, women’s issues, Latin America and/or international development
- at least basic Spanish.
If you don’t see your area of expertise on the list, but have skills that you think would be useful, we’d love to hear from you. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume, an Volunteer application form and a brief summary of how you want to help. You can also check out our listing on idealist.org for more information.
Get answers to frequently asked questions here.