- Business development
- Sales management
- Communications, marketing or PR
- Social media
- Graphic design
- Textile design and production
- Video production
- Web development, SEO or e-commerce
- International development, grants writing or non-profit
As our volunteer team is small, it’s important that those involved have a good working knowledge in the area they want to help in, are self-motivated, and are able to identify, carry out and complete projects that will be of long-term benefit the organisation.
Unfortunately, we do not offer internships or training for volunteers with no professional skills.
For all our volunteer positions, we ask:
- a minimum 1-month commitment
- a weekly commitment of at least 20 hours per week
- at least 1 year’s professional experience in a relevant area, or to be studying towards a relevant degree
- an interest in textiles, women’s issues, Latin America and/or international development
- at least basic Spanish
If you don’t see your area of expertise on the list, but have skills that you think would be useful, we’d love to hear from you. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume, a Volunteer application form and a brief summary of how you want to help.
Get answers to frequently asked questions here.